Digestion And Absorption
Do you have a health concern? We have a natural solution.See our programs
What We Offer You
- A comprehensive collection of researched nutritional facts
- A practical approach to obtaining adequate nutrients which humans require to sustain good health
- Nutritional advice from an academically qualified nutritional researcher.
- Nutritional programs for specific human diseases using a unique combination of recommended foods and specific nutritional supplements
- A 'Preventative Maintenance' nutritional program providing the necessary nutrients to sustain the human body
- Nutritious foods to enjoy and foods to avoid!
- Recommended nutritional tests from your doctor and from private nutritional testing laboratories to obtain your 'Nutritional Status'
- An honest intention to restore and sustain human health
- Nutritional supplements which are affordable and cost-effective
What We Don't Offer You
- We don't diagnose human diseases!
- We don't recommend expensive, poor quality nutritional supplement products with large advertising budgets.
- We don't make any commission, profit or gain from any specific nutritional supplement product which we recommend.
- We don't sell any nutritional supplement products.
- We don't discriminate anyone from accessing our nutritional programs, so we keep our prices affordable.
- We don't do recipes, we're not chefs.
Our nutritional programs are NOT suitable for individuals who are currently taking medical drugs which have been prescribed by a medical professional. The reason for this is because of the dangerous and complex interactions some nutritional supplements may have on the intended actions of medical drugs. However, you do have the option of asking your doctors for permission to partake in any of our nutritional programs regarding your health concern should your doctor consider it safe to abstain from taking medical drugs for the duration of our nutritional programs. This decision is entirely the customers choice.
Find out more about nutrition
Find out more about nutrition by clicking the links below, or see all of the sections by clicking here.